Wednesday, April 29, 2009



Surprise Your Mom with the Latest Handbags From Tod's




As far as we are concerned in celebrating Mother's Day, we tend to look for the perfect gifts for our Mom. No matter, what gift we gave, our Mom will treasure it. As a Fashion Lover , I used to collect also handbags not only for my Mom but for me too.

And now, we all know that Mother's Day is fast approaching we are thinking what we will give to our Moms. The answer is for me...I am showing you from my latest collection of Tod's handbag for your Moms for Mother's Day. Just take a look at the handbags here for your Mom. I'm sure your Mom love this.

Showing you some of my Tod's Handbags collection for Mother's Day Special:

Tod's Helmet Zip Bauletto Media

Tod's Large Helmet Hobo

Tod's Natty Sacca Media Bag, Strawberry

Tod's New Pashmy Sacca Hobo Media

Tod's New Restyling D-Bag Media, Lily

Tod's Nylon Pockets D-Bag Media


Source: eLuxury

Stumble Upon Toolbar


No comments:

Post a Comment