Thursday, August 6, 2009



Work of Art Handbags




Well, for me these handbags that I have featured here aren't new but as I go along for searching over the fashion sites, I saw this work of art handbags and I couldn't miss featuring and writing about these fabulous handbag pieces. In fact, these are the most unusual and extravagant bags I have ever seen.

Here are some of my Work of Art handbags collection:


These handbags work is absolutely amazing which is made by Kathleen Dustin, a Desperate Housewives star.


I really wonder how they created this handbag with such a full of art works. These handbags are made of polymers and colored in all possible hues.

As a fashion lover, I am really not sure if I dare to use such any pieces handbags here for any practical purposes because they are worth being exhibited in a museum.


source: millionlooks.com

Stumble Upon Toolbar


No comments:

Post a Comment