Wednesday, March 25, 2009



Gucci Handbags Collections for Spring/Summer 2009




As one of fashionista's here, I love to collect different designer handbags, and Gucci Handbags has no exception as well. This handbag is something that I wanted to try for so long. I have always been a fan of the Gucci brand especially on their handbags.


For a Gucci handbag, it’s price is relatively low, and I’ve always loved to collect Gucci Handbags for spring/summer collection today. The shape are nice, it’s entirely functional, and it’s not at all ugly.

See some of my Gucci's handbags collections here:


Irina Large Tote

New Jackie Large Shoulder Bag

Large Top Handle Bag

Gucci by Gucci Medium Hobo

Babouska large Tote

Irina Medium Tote

Stumble Upon Toolbar


1 comment:

  1. Since the summer season has been started, I can say that this is one of the huge collection of impressive and attractive handbags.
    Gucci Handbags

    ReplyDelete