Wednesday, March 18, 2009



A Triple Platform Heel that makes Us Wonder




Introducing to you this new Christian Louboutin heels with a triple-platform heel today. When I saw this Christian Louboutin designer shoe, I was almost astound with the unique look. This triple-platform heels makes me wonder what a woman could possibly wear these without falling.

These designer shoes is good for spring and summer. They almost transcend of being a footwear because of its so high heel. These shoe is a work of art and certainly reminds me fo the things from 1970s.
And today, we were all about platforms shoes and sandals again. I have also some collection of this kind of shoe for spring and summer. If you are about to have this kind of shoe, have a great walking with them without falling!


Stumble Upon Toolbar


No comments:

Post a Comment