Sunday, March 29, 2009



Simply Fabulous Dior Safari Sandals




These simply fabulous Dior Safari Sandals is absolutely remains a perfect summer neutral. These shoes are all class with its ultra luxe crocodile embossed calfskin delicately lacing through the shoe. The tiny studs along the platform and heel add just a hint of modern rocker edge, and make these shoes super hip. And definitely makes it a larger focus on what you are wearing. You could pair this with black shorts and a white top, or a little black summer dress. I love the platform detailing with the woven leather of this shoe. It looks more gorgeous that will elegantly lay on your feet and on my feet too.

Front and Back View of Dior Safari Sandal

Stumble Upon Toolbar


2 comments:

  1. Hi,I'm Liliana. I like the shoes...Wow there is beautiful!!! And I love your blog, it's glam. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liliana,

    Good Day!, Thanks that you like my blog..Have a nice day..:)

    ReplyDelete